Selasa, 07 April 2009

whatever happens, life must go on, right?

yesterday reminded me to the hardest part of my life. ya, when i was online my msn, i was kind of mercy up when my friends' personal message were, " if i had a chance to meet my mom, i'll hug you as long as i can until my tears gone, love you"

so, i talk to him. I told him that his personal message just like what i feel too. and he was kind of little bit startled that i do. and i was more startled than him when he said, "tapi lo udah pernah ketemu kan?"

hah!


and then i knew that his mom passed away when gave him birth... such a breaking heart story, isn' it?
so, after i heard his story, i felt very very grateful that God gave me (altough it was short in time) unforgettable time with my beloved Mom until i was seventh, and it was nine years ago. And every moments of that will always in my mind, and nothing can change it.

I do believe that God always has good ways for us, even it hurts, but it must be the best for us. So i'm trying to be sincerely of everything that happened in my life. I'm trying to not having the blues of my Mom's gone. I always trying to be more stronger and mature everyday. Be grateful of everything that God gives to me.

And I believe that every life is wonderful, thank God! and big thanks to Anggi, for your willingness to share your story which is very inspiring me, you're such a great boy.

2 komentar:

  1. oh my God fay I really really don't know about your mommy's story, I'm so sorry to hear that and if in the class I've had talking about mother in front of you, I didn't meant to.

    BalasHapus